- Qualified, enthusiastic staff provide a home from home experience
- Extensive safe, secure indoor and outdoor facilities
- Unique ‘One Step’ developmental tracking system, ensuring an individual approach to learning
- Good partnerships with parents – involving you in your child’s learning.
- Dedicated Early Years Practitioner and Education and Training Directors oversee the implementation of the EYFS throughout the nursery.
With over 25 years’ experience and a reputation built on excellence, at Stonehouse Childcare we consider ourselves experts in understanding what children need and what you as parents want. Our Ofsted report reflects our commitment to a service delivered by a dedicated team of committed staff.
Early years foundation stage »
Children from 0-5 years of age
are in the Early Years Foundation Stage, a separate stage of learning, laying the foundations
for when children begin school. Stonehouse Childcare put emphasis on learning through active play, encouraging children to build on their individual needs and interests.
Our reputation »
Quotes from parents viewing the nursery
“Lovely environment, lots of facilities, we were given lots of information and made to feel welcome”
“Plenty for babies to do, I enjoyed looking around your colourful and vibrant nursery – thank you”
“Lovely nursery, fantastic rooms & thread ideas – impressed!”
Contact Us »
We always recommend a visit to enable you to properly appreciate the atmosphere of the nursery, something that most visitors comment on and that we are
very proud of.
To book a visit or for more information, call
01772 435 529